Thursday, February 19, 2009

THE JONAS BROTHERS GET WAXED!



The Jonas Brothers have unveiled their wax doppelgangers at Madame Tussauds in Times Square. The impressive wax statues are so lifelike that some female fans could not tell the difference between the real Jonas Brothers that won't have sex and the wax Jonas Brothers that won't have sex.

"I didn't know which Jonas virgin to show my promise ring to, there were six virgins!" says 14 year old super fan Sara Bulger.

Madame Tussauds curator Percy Stevens says that the (wax) Jonas Brothers are welcome at the museum, with a few stipulations. "No singing. These statues can come to life in the middle of the night and murder the wax Bee Gee's for all I care, but if I hear singing of any kind I will have to melt them down."

According to Tussauds, The Wax Jonas Brothers will be on display for one year or until the band hits puberty, witch ever comes first.

-Benjamin Carrico

No comments:

Post a Comment