Sunday, July 12, 2009

I WON OMAHA STEAK ON GSN'S 'BIG SATURDAY NIGHT'!



I recently attended a LIVE taping of The Game Show Networks summer extravaganza titled 'Big Saturday Night'! It was a blast (although not as LIVE as you would think) though unfortunately 'our' team lost EVERY competition the audience still walked away with free Omaha Steaks! That's right, free filet mignon! Also, we were blessed to witness the early stages of the comeback of the 1990's super group Boys 2 Men!

I'll will admit that I was never really a fan of the trio but they do have amazing voices AND can pull off a comedy sketch as well as the Three Stooges ever could. It's not everyday that you can be on LIVE TV and walk away with fun and prizes! Wait...I live in Hollywood...I CAN do this everyday! I now know what I want to do with my life, I want to be a professional game show audience member! Thank you Game Show Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment