Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th! Don't blow your nuts off!



Hey kids! Benjamin Wally here wishing you a happy 4th of July! Of course, i could give a rats ass about how your 3rd of July went or how your 5th of July will be! I will be most likely drinking cheap beer and screaming at my shitty internet connection before heading down to The Queen Mary here in Long Beach, California to enjoy a wonderful fireworks display over the stagnate Rainbow Harbor. Currently I am nursing a hangover that my offspring are sure to inherit, while i anxiously awaited an email from The Michael Jackson Memorial at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. That's right, I applied for a ticket to go to the memorial one minute after they were made available to the public! Wish me luck! Well, I have to crap now and then perform a biopsy of my stool. Remember, the founding fathers probably wouldn't like you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment