Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hollywood News: KANYE WEST


KANYE WEST: “…Being God-Like is Humbling...”



Self proclaimed musical superstar Kanye West is now 'humble' according to his website Kanyeislord.com. “Pretending to be humble is the most humbling thing that I have ever had to pretend to be....you know, because being God-like is Humbling...” wrote Kanye in his new blog. He went on to write: “..I don't need to win music awards...I only need to know that I can win music awards...and that I will accept them because I deserve them...because I am the Elvis Presley of our time....from now on, call me Elvis Lennon Hendrix..”
Although Kanye West appears to be working hard at pretending to be humble, sources close to the singer say that he is focusing most of his energy on pretending to be appreciative and worthy, he is also experimenting with buzz cuts and funky fresh sunglasses, said the source.
Kanye West's sunglasses have come under fire from The American Eye Council recently for allegedly not blocking out UV Rays. According to a spokesperson of The AEC “Kanye West's Fashionable eye wear appear to only block out the reality of his own talent and not actual sunlight”. We chose not to reach Kanye West for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment