Monday, April 13, 2009

Conan O'brien Was An early Female Settler In Nebraska

By Benjamin Wally Carrico

While traveling through Nebraska in the middle of the night on my way to Los Angeles via Salt Lake City, my girlfriend and I stopped at a rest area due to the fact that my diet was consisting of only Red Bull energy drinks and whatever cheaper version of the energy drink that I could afford (usually named 'Lighting' or 'Rojo Torro'). As I was entering the rest area I walked past a 'History of Nebraska' display that featured a diorama of what the life of early settlers in Nebraska was like.
Apparently, Early Nebraskan settlers were Identical to Late Night talk Show host and future 'Tonight Show' host Conan Obrien! The resemblance is astonishing!



EARLY FEMALE SETTLER (CONAN OBRIEN) APPEARING UPSET THAT HE (SHE) IS AN EARLY FEMALE SETTLER OF NEBRASKA. I HOPE SHE LIKES CORN!



CONAN HOLDING EMACIATED, PERHAPS EXPIRED NEBRASKAN SETTLER BABY AS SMALL CHILD STARES AT THE FLOOR WONDERING WHY HE HAS TO LIVE WITH CONAN O'BRIEN IN NEBRASKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment